To edit the delivery areas and manage the delivery zone map, follow these steps:
- Go to admin -> Setup -> Services & opening hours -> Delivery.
- On the right-hand side add and edit delivery zones.
- To add a delivery zone, click on “Add another zone?” The delivery zones can be circles or polygons – the restaurant can draw the zone themselves.
- To edit an existing zone, click on the downward-pointing arrow next to the zone name.
- For every delivery zone, the restaurant can add a different default minimum order value and delivery fee.
Here’s a video that clearly shows how to configure delivery zones.
So this is where the restaurant can set the default minimum order value and default delivery fee (for example, minimum order – RM10, delivery fee – RM2).
What about offering free delivery?
If the restaurant wants to roll a “free delivery for orders higher than USD X” promo, they need to create a “free delivery deal” using our promo engine. To do that:
- Go to admin -> Marketing -> Promotions -> Self-made promos.
- Click on “Add promo deal.”
- Choose “Free delivery” from the list.
- In the second step, the restaurant will be able to set a minimum order value for this promo independent of the default one they set in the delivery zone map.
In the third step, the restaurant can choose the delivery zones they want to target with this promo.