Restaurant Pre-Order System
Use our pre-ordering app for restaurants to sell your food even while you sleep
Gain more loyal customers by enabling them to order food in advance & skip the line
Time is money. So start accelerating your online sales, by accepting food pre-orders to attract:
- busy corporate customers stepping out for short lunches
- clients placing large group orders that can overcrowd your kitchen
- Clients who simply don’t like waiting or wish to enjoy their diner at home
- Night owls who just remembered that there’s nothing left in the fridge for tomorrow
This way, your customers can order in advance, with their food being ready at the time of their choosing.
Food pre-ordering options for guests who want to dine-in
Enable your clients to easily enjoy food in the comfort of their own home, by enabling them to choose from the following options:
- Pre-order food for pickup
- Pre-order food for delivery
Create enhanced dining out experiences: Food pre-ordering + Table Reservations
Enable your customers to pre-order their breakfasts, lunches & diners, so you can bring new diners into your restaurant.
Create the perfect dining-out experience, by enabling them to book a table & pre-order their favorite meals.
Benefits of taking pre-orders with our restaurant pre-order system
Receiving orders in advance opens the door to a vast array of benefits:
- No more kitchen bottlenecks
- Drastically reduced waiting times during your busiest hours
- Happier & returning customers
Get more recurring customers by rewarding those who pre-order & pay online (tips included)
With our free restaurant pre-order system, it’s easy to accept pre-paid orders with tips included.
Even more benefits:
- With payments already settled, you can serve your customers very fast
- Shorter customer stays – which enables you to serve even more guests in a day
- Best of all, you can encourage your customers to come back soon, by rewarding them with a great discount or promotion the next time they visit you.
Time is money, but you can now make them even in your sleep.